Installation views of:
- From the series Housing Memory: Amphis I and II, Fireplace, Blue Tiles, Planetarium, Telephone, inkjet prints on Hahnemuhle William Turner 190gsm, ed. of 5, varied size, 2014
- Leaves - 670 Variations of the System of Perception, ink on post-its, 7.5x7.5 cm each, 2014
- Bergsonian Whiteboard #3, charcoal on Heritage paper, 110x85 cm, 2014
- Connecting Puncta, site specific, spatial drawing, black twine, 6.5m ca., 2015
- Big Yellow Glass, digital projection on glass pane, sequence of images, 5 mins loop, 70x120x300 cm, 2015. Acquired by the Fondazione Rivolidue Collection.
Together with works by Chloë Iza Manasseh and Emily Hawes